The mission of The Steve and Marjorie Harvey Foundation is to provide outreach to fatherless children and young adults, by promoting educational enrichment, one-on-one mentoring and global service initiatives that will cultivate the next generation of responsible leaders.
- To deliver relevant programs for children that will aid in their successful development
- To provide educational scholarships for children with defined criteria; and track the success of programs related to education
- To introduce & pair children to community leaders as mentors; through group and one-on-one mentoring programs
- To partner and build alliances with public and private organizations to provide opportunities and resources that will broaden our children’s experiences via internships, employment and community programs that strengthen their intellectual, health and social well being.
- To expand the Girls Who Rule the World™ program to multiple markets.